iFandoms Collide have started a Dear Cassie Project. This is going on until the end of July.
The project means you can send your submissions to the lovely ladies at ifandomscollide.com who will make up a book filled with little momentos from fans all over the world when they attend the premiere in Los Angeles in August.
The link with all the details on the Dear Cassie project can be found here: http://ifandomscollide.com/2013/05/03/dear-cassandra-clare-2/
Below is some details on the project:
We want all the fans (from all around the world), to send us letters, pictures and drawings addressed to Cassie (nothing inappropriate please)! We’re doing this so that we can take a little piece of you to the premiere with us.
So, if you’ve always wanted to give Cassie a thank you letter, or be heard, this is your chance! If you would like to be a part of this, please send your letters, drawings, and pictures to us so we can pass it along to her! All the details are outlined in the rules below, so check ‘em out!
1. SHARE: Please share this info with all the TMI/TID fans you know! Share on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, whatever! We want to get as many contributions as possible. But be discrete! Don’t tell Cassandra! I’m sure she may find out anyway but we’d like to try as hard as possible to surprise her with this book at the premiere!
2. SIZE: All letters and pictures have to be standard letter size or smaller, meaning 8.5 in by 11 in. I’m not sure what that is in cm but its a standard notebook paper size. If they are not the correct size, I cannot guarantee they’ll make it in
3. LIMITATIONS: Letters/drawings cannot be more than 3 pages. Remember, we’re trying to get letters and drawings from people all over the world.
4. DEADLINE: Letters must be received at address or email by JULY 21st, 2013. Any letters or drawings received after this date are not guaranteed to be part of the book. You can start sending them now, of course *PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE MOVED THE DATE UP TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE L.A. PREMIERE.
5. Be Nice: Please keep in mind, these NEED to be appropriate. We are giving them to Cassandra Clare and I don’t want to give her anything offensive, crude, rude, or duck-worthy. We will be reviewing whatever it is you send us before putting it in the book so know that we will not put your contribution in if it is inappropriate.
6. SENDING IT IN: If you are unable to send it by mail, you are more than welcome to send it via email, as a scan. Keep in mind that it will be a print out of whatever you send and it may not be 100% clear. But you are more than welcome to email submissions to us as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:
P.O. Box 9335
Whittier, CA 90608
This project is great for the fans who want to share their love for their favourite author and may not have the chance to meet her, but want to spread the love.
Make sure that you post to the girls at iFandoms Collide by the 21st of July for your post to be included.
Categories: Cassandra Clare