I have been asked by Lionsgate UK and Think Jam to offer my followers on twitter the chance to win TWO tickets to the Love, Rosie World Premiere in London on the 6th October 2014.
I have 5 pairs up for grabs and for your chance to win 1 pair then all you need to do is follow me on twitter and retweet this tweet:
Terms and Conditions
· Competition closes at Wednesday 1stOctober.
· The promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 60 Charlotte Street,London, W1T 2NU. The competition is run in association with TMI_TID_UK. Entrantsmust be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK. Entrants aged under 18 must beaccompanied by an adult to the premiere.
· This competition is not open to employeesof Lions Gate UK Limited or TMI_TID_UK or associated agents of those companies.
· To enter the competition, users must Follow and Re-Tweetthe following Tweet by @ TMI_TID_UK:- “#LOVEROSIE is out Wed Oct 22 & we’ve got 5 pairs of tickets toWorld Premiere in London on Oct 6! RT to enter. “
· Only one entry per person will be considered.
· Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
· Prize for each main winner is one (1)pair of tickets to the World Premiere of Love, Rosie at Odeon West End,Leicester Square, London on 6th October 2014. Entrants must be free to attend from 6pm on the day of the event.
· Travel and accommodation are not included.
· In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available.
· The promoter reserves the right inexceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition onreasonable notice.
· There is no cash or other alternative tothe prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize maybe substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
· Winners will be chosen at random andcontacted by a representative from the site by email/ telephone.
· By entering the competition, the winnersgive consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a thirdparty provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, thepromoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required todo so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
· If the winner fails to respond within 24hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winnerwill be contacted.
· The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. Nocorrespondence will be entered into.
· Entry into the competition constitutesacceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.